Zoom Coffee Mornings are held once a month on the first Monday of the month.
Time: 10am – 11am
- Price: £7.50 for non-members
- Members go free as part of their Membership.
- To join this Coffee Morning Session you need to REGISTER
- Bring a cup of tea or coffee and a biscuit if you wish and come and join us via Zoom.
- No one is too old to benefit from meeting new people and learning to meditate.
- Meditation is a practice that can be done anytime, anywhere, as long as you have a space that is free from interruptions and can switch the t.v. and your phone off, it can be done anywhere.
To join our coffee morning, you just:
- REGISTER using this link and pay £7.50. Once you’ve paid you will receive an email with a zoom link that will enable you to join us on the day.
- Just log on to the Zoom link that you will receive when you REGISTER
- The session will begin by pairing you up with someone else in a private Zoom breakout room so that you can have a chat with them. To help break the ice, the leader will suggest a topic that you can talk about with each other.
Our Coffee Mornings comprise
- Meet and greet each other in break out rooms for 15 minutes
- A short guided Meditation practice for 15 minutes
- A comfort break and opportunity to stretch and refill your cups for 5 minutes
- A short talk about meditation and why we do it
- Questions answers and discussion